In addition to The Hoovers, the East Coast Crips have been locked in warfare with a multitude of rival gangs over the years, one of the longest being the 3 decade long war with the Mad Swan Bloods gang to the south of their territory. Below them in Tier 2 are the Aryan Brotherhood, Bloods, Crips and Surenos. The worst thing? MARCH 30 1:03pm this HONKY WETTBAcK DUMBFUcK THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING TO A copK LMAO WHUTT A DUMBASS!! And for the record. You like your low-rent prehistoric culture? big kill a mark1ecbc, Pingback:IM A CRIP SPI feat J-LLOVE (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) |, IM A CRIP SPI feat J-LLOVE (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) |, Questions Remain Over Fatal Deputy Involved Shooting. 2 City of the 187 DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol. YOU AND DWAYNE THE FAKE ASS GAY NIGGER SHOULD GETT MARRIED SINCE YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DEFEND AND PROTECT HIM!! Shit well in the case of race Im seeing whites killn whites to so wats that craccer on craccer violence cuz? FUCK MEXICKANZ FUCK WETBACK WHORES 10 babies per family dirty ass stank Tijuana AIDS Chiclet Mothafuckaz and thats on PIRU SUWOOP CK 13K SURRATK MEXICANK=MKget ACKTIVE NIGGA. The game was over turf. Allegedly,the East Coast Crips robbed a Florencia 13 drug connection of a large quantity of dope. I always keep it 100. We have more money, better schools, clean water and modern food because of the superiority of the AMERICAN way and the AMERICAN culture. This is no country to be selling Goya products in. Bro from the trees. ass (NIGGErS!!!!!!) Its within his DNA. YALL KILLED THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS WHITE ON WHITE PECKERWOOD VS CRACKERS!! The 53 Avalon Gangster Crips main rivals are the 6-Pac East Coast Crips, and the 48 Gangster Crips, as well as the 47 Gangster Crips along with the Rollin 50s Neighborhood Crips. So take your La Raza loving ass and that joke you call a culture and shove it up your collective unwiped asses. Fine. Tell that to the Niggers I helped put in Jail 4 Months ago. The East Coast Crips are a bunch of nerds. rocco hes dying sissy. (NIGGEr!!!!!!). Hug your wifes, or mothers and fathers. Go kill another black man you dumb nigga you spend your life concerned about other niggas but you dont focus on yourself. Undocumented? Quit lying to yourself you crabs didnt run nobody out you fucken niggers be getting smashed on half of you niggers moved out to long beach florencia 13 be giving you porch monkeys the blues & you know it. A 2018 SMS TV documentary on the Bloods. watch he will respond to himself watch!!! Its basically a form a domestic TERRORISM. And rocco since your so quick to correct everyones grammar, you said with is unorthodox. East Coast Crips "Hit-up". Did you ever go to School at least ONE God Damn day in your life?? Your racial comments shows you dont even need to be in these types of convos Even people that are not in gangs rape steal and Murder dumbass But it is your computer and you can type what you want lol keyboard Warrior lol ..62ecnhc out #UchieGang. This is America, not some sewer of a neighborhood in Tijuana. Let them or him waste their time this is not a site for racist war fare dont respond to him or them take or site back black boycott rocco and them a.k.a. Gregory Sutton Jr., 40, of South Los Angeles, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to . DAMM ROCCO YU LIL BITCH YOU SPENT YOUR CHRISTMAS ON THIS SITE??? Get your minds right and learn before you have to go thru all kinds of bullshit. You are the dumbest most ignorant Nigger on this whole United Nigger kill Nigger Blog. Only a matter of time, my son. You are just jealous and you have a very good reason to be. You also cannot even write a coherent sentence. PASS IT ALONG SO WE CAN GET OUR COUNTRY BACK, WE CAN FIGHT AFTER WE TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK. Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties, as well as Fresno, Bakersfield, Stockton, Modesto, Merced, Salinas . Thats because youre a typical Nigger Rapist Faggot who ALWAYS wants to talk about molesting and homosexual stuff. This is a people that would eat rotten meat off a dirt floor and you trust them to serve you clean, properly prepared food? STOP FIGHTING THESE ILLITERATE FUCKERS AND LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK. Known Crip rivals include the 52 Broadway Gangster Crips (north/west), the 53 Avalon Gangster Crips (north), the Kitchen Crips, 51 Trouble Gangster Crips, the Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips, Compton Avenue Crips, the Gardena Shotgun Crips, the Nutty Blocc Compton Crips, all Main Street Mafia Crips, all Hoover Criminals and more recently, the Grape Street Watts Crips. fuCC you (roCCo),and the Rollin 60 Crips probably got like 8,000 hard Core gang members.Naw Cut on some foe real shit the Rollin 60 CrKxpKs got like 1,500 hard Core gang members,there Crip hood is still one of the few gangs deep enough and strong enough to deal wit all the sureno gangs (Honkey!!!!!!). The 190 East Coast Blocc Crips are known as one of the most hated gangs in Carson. Rocco what you think about what that white piece of shit said for whites&blacks to unite against mexicansmexicans? Are beautiful black fine white teeth black men do not hardly look like monkeys. How about following the rules, Chico? But we let this low-life slime come here and build our homes? LMAO I THOUGHT YOU WAS GOING TO RIP HIS THROAT OUTT NOW YOU COSIGNING FOR THE FAKE NIGGER!! With the demographics in East Los Angeles changing from predominately African-American to Hispanic, this gang has grown to incorporate factions outside of the South Los Angeles region over the years such as the 190 East Coast Blocc Crips out of Carson, California and the 1200 East Coast Blocc Crips in the unincorporated community of Riverside, California. Rather fight and die than snitch. junio 16, 2022 . u need to unite under 1 flag green for the color of money and love yourself and your family and this life cuz as crazy as it is were all blessed. LEARN HOW TO SPELL BITCH IS MEXICANS NOT MESSICANTS U LOW LIFE MONKEYS FUCK NK ECK CK BK ES MEXICKAN KLAN XIII GANG DOWN TOWN LOCKOS CLIKA, YOU FOOS IS A BIG JOKE FUCK EASTER COOKIES U CHAVALAS BE LIKE BITCHS KIKING IT ON BROADWAYK N FLORENCE SCARE TO COME OUT N BANG U PUNK RETARDS U TINK EVERY MEXICAN IS A FLORENCE U PUTOS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO GANG BANG FUCK C MONSTER PUNKS ES WS SS MEXICKAN KLAN XIII AKA MEXICKANS KILLING NIGGERS ALL DAY U PUTOS ARE GETTING PUSHED OUT BY THE FXIII U LOOPS GOT NO HOOD FUCK NEGROS U DIRTY MONKEYS NEED TO GO THE ZOO WITH THE REST OFF YA FAMILY MONKEYS NK EK CK BK, I been seeing all these fake ass flowers and and bitch ass nigga pop they mouth nigga this six time ten with the nine on the end mighty ass east coast crip gang the hood that took u flowers money and fucked yall weak ass dick su king home girl to do it remember u flowers cant fight in the pin it be 30 of yall and 10 of us and u bitchs still come upshot so go get a nife bitch because from the shoulders, WE AINT DARK OR SMALL N SMELL UR THE FUCKN SMELLY DARK LOOKN ROACH MOTHA FUCCKER FUCK U PORCH MONKIES U PUNCKS CAINT EVEN BANG U CHUMPS DRESS LIKE SWAGG PRETENDIMG TO BE A CLOWN CRAB LMAO FUCK CRABS SLOBS N BLACK GORILLA FAMILY AKA BLACK GORILLA SHITE BUSTERS BIG ES SS WS MEXICKAN KLAN TRECE NK CK BK BIG BAD ASS LA EME13 NEXICKAN MAFIA KILLING ALL U SMELLY MARK MONKEYS OUT OFF L A, http://allcoastgangz.tumblr.com/post/100681754959/1st-east-coast-crip-neighborhood, east coast crips all day on every street this is a true chicano a real hipsanic who hates racist fags like the fiorentinas reppin all east coast crips, First of all learn how to spell you fucken ignorant fuck you aint no chicano if you was a real chicano you wouldnt side with no niggers your s coward thats scared of them thats why you claim they shit fucken chump SSCVTF13, fuck all racist sureinas and dirtteens that included fiorentinas they are the biggest fags known to gangs and fuck the flamingos who they allies they get sprayed too, E.S EAST COAST CRIP 1ST-190-1200 NHXBC east coast crip territory map. I appreciate your comment and I think youre a fine gentleman just like 99% of all Law Enforcement People. The doors of the Innocence High School opened in 1905, this is a four-year public High School on the Westside of South Central, Los Santos home of some of the most famous Basketball players. The East Coast Crips brand is similar to a franchise, consisting of several independent street gangs. We are all United under one thing and thats Poverty. por | Jun 14, 2022 | efl on quest presenters today | hall ranch wyoming | Jun 14, 2022 | efl on quest presenters today | hall ranch wyoming THEY BROKE THE FUCKING LAW YOU LEFTIST HIPPIE FUCKS! In . The East Coast Crips brand is similar to a franchise, consisting of several independent street gangs. In that swill pit shithole of a zoo called Mexico. This partnership came about due to the shared hatred for common enemies such as the Hoover Criminals, who were at one time among the most revered street gang in Los Angeles. The 1980s were a prolific decade of expansion and diversification for the Bloods. You call that caveman-quality lifestyle a culture, you filthy pigs? Beach blvd and KINGMAN St. Buena park 714 BULLY GANGSTERS ESE. OG MR.TRAVIESO. THE BIG SOUTH SIDE 13 !!! The Nigger is a Jealous Animal with an INFERIORITY COMPLEX. But its not. YO YO YO WHITE DUDE HERE I DONT KNOW WHAT ALL THIS YELLING IS ABOUT BUT IT SOUNDS STUPID AS FUCK. That fool is a fucken lame chicken shit muthafucker i wound put hands on that lop so quick that he wouldnt know what hit him and all hes gonna do is call the cops because thats what cowards do.. FUGC CHESSE TOAST CUHZ SS.EVIL GANGSTA CRIPK GANG CUHZ YUNG LOC SQUAD BK EK THEY CALL ME BK EAZY BKITCH TOAST BKASHING FUC CRIPS FUCIN SLOB ASS CRABS. You come in with respect and you can loose that shit real quick or gain more. However, there isno evidence to support this theory. Ghetto Anger Notorious Gangstas DVD, Crippin The History of the West Coast Crips DVD, Superfly: The True, Untold Story of Frank Lucas DVD, Gangsta Chronicles: Documentary of Calvin Klien Bacote DVD, Infamous Times The Original 50 Cent DVD, Donnies Story The Life of Donald Goines DVD, AS IS Presents The Larry Hoover Story DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol. 1 R.I.P. THIS HOMO BLUE MUSTANG SAID HE WILL NUTT ON ANOTHER MANS TESTICALS.THIS NIGGA IS A FUcKN FRIUTCAKE FAG. and thats on my Ks and my 3 Ks and on CripK.Yeah thats right I have been legally eviCted Cy 4 different land lords going to Court on me,You Claim that you are a trKee topK pKiru Cut when have you ever put in that wet work or done any dirt in your n-hood you Civilian ass (NIGGEr!!!!!!) Number of posts : 1533. I would rather go back to the unit, the only white boy except one old dude and an italian kid who didnt give 2 fks about medont blame him, and fight again. But aye nobodys really from America anyways , every race is equal in my eyes even if two different race gangs are beefing. Sometimes, you have to fight fire with fire in order to get results. MAYBE HE CAN LETT HIS SPERM LAND ON YOUR BALLS SINCE YOU TWO ARE AFRAID TO FIGHT EACH OTHER!! As u can see are coming at diffrent angels. TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR THEN TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR UGLY ASS MEXICAN MOTHER AND FATHER AND ALL OF THE OTHER SHIT SMELLING MEXICAN MOLESTING FUCKS THE YOU WILL SEE THAT ALL OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE DEFORMED. So to you Sgt Marina i never see anyone here bad mouthing you so deserve respect!
Most Conservative Countries In Europe, Dr Daniels' Vitality Capsules, Can You Swim In Lake Buckhorn Georgia, Articles E