Their creative ideas and enthusiasm are unmatched, from coordinating our fiercest group photos to acquiring pronoun stickers for our badges and organizing mutual aid fundraising to #StopAAPIhate. Patients are more than their medical records, and as Family Medicine physicians, we have the remarkable privilege of learning the details spoken carefully and complexly between those lines. In his free time, he enjoys camping, hiking and baking. My dream to become a physician has been with me for as long as I can remember and helped carry me through the life challenges that I faced. Furthermore, he is passionate about helping underserved communities, such as the one he grew up in. My interests include issues facing the homeless community and the interaction between social issues like immigration and housing with medical issues like mental health, addiction, and chronic disease. I chose this program because of the population we serve, integrated panel with supportive faculty who are truly passionate about what they do, and the unopposed experiences that bring both challenge and growth. And while this is a little bit farther from Baltimore than my med school in DC was, I am so lucky to have couples matched with Tara Filsuf (family medicine really is all about family, see above!) Before his most recent move to San Diego (with his wonderful wife, two feisty kids, and two lazy dogs), life afforded him the opportunity to live/work/study around the United States and overseas. Medical School: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Areas of Interest: Health equity, Reproductive Health, Mentorship, Medical Education, Latinx Communities. She is interested in understanding and addressing health disparities that affect underserved communities. I truly could not be more thrilled to be back home in Northern California, and to be a part of the Stanford-OConnor family! Clinical research related to infectious complications of solid organ and bone marrow transplantation, with a particular interest in the treatment and rapid diagnosis of fungal disease. I am the daughter of two very loving parents from Jalisco, Mexico and I am one of six children. In medical school, I continued to explore my love for womens health and discovered the life-changing and incredible roles that (especially) family medicine doctors have. Her primary research interests are in relation to population mental health and sexual violence prevention. 315 Trent Drive, Hanes House, Room 163A, Durham, NC 27710. Thanks to an internship with La Maestra Community Health Centers, Marissa was able to witness firsthand the impact public health programming has on communities and families. Ehren Duisberg Age 38. As an archaeology major, I was fortunate to be able to work locally and abroad in Turkey and Mauritius where I was fascinated by how history and culture were entangled into a community's health. In her free time, Sana devours books, attempts new cooking recipes, and is a frequent visitor at the beach with her Australian Shepherd puppy Nori. Perelman School Of Medicine At University Of Pennsylvania. Mahzabin was born in Bangladesh and grew up in London, UK. She believes in rehabilitation over punishment and seeks to develop interdisciplinary opportunities to mend voids in communities, identify long-term solutions to social health problems, and celebrate resilience, hope, and redemption. While working with ELF Lab, she produced a Nevada County food guide in partnership with Edible Schoolyard, the California Alliance of Family Farms, UC ANR, and the California Farmers Market Alliance, helping develop innovative planning and land use for local communities. I lived in a predominantly Korean and Mexican community. I've been team Family Medicine from day one and never looked back. Thet was born and raised in Yangon, Myanmar. Rita graduated from the University of California San Diego with a Bachelor of Science in Public Health with a concentration in Medicine Science (Pre-PA track). Alexandra is related to Carl Richard Duisberg and Ehren Duisberg as well as 1 additional person. While public health has always been among Kayleigh's multidisciplinary interests, it was her internship at the Foundation for the Promotion of Health and Biomedical Research of the Valencian Community (FISABIO) in Valencia, Spain, that confirmed her strong interest in a variety of public health topics. Since Japanese medical school does not have a health behavior class, he decided to come to UC San Diego to study. When people ask why I wanted to be a doctor, I tell them "because I am a patient." Alexandra Duisberg,. I am excited to train at Stanford-O'Connor because the residents are dynamic and passionate about family medicine, the faculty is committed to excellent clinical care and education, and the program is based at a community safety-net hospital. She works in San Jose, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Emergency Medicine, Family. Linsey was born and raised in San Diego and graduated from UCSD with a BA in Human Development with a minor in Psychology. We acknowledge that Stanford and OConnor Hospital are on the unyielded traditional land of the Muwekma Ohlone Tribe of the San Francisco Bay Area. Mason Delyea was born and raised in Orange County, California. Dr. Alexandra Laura Duisberg has 3 locations Oconnor Family Health Center 455 Oconnor Dr Ste 200 San Jose, CA 95128 (408) 283-7676 ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS Family Medicine Associates In San Jose 455 Oconnor Dr Ste 210 San Jose, CA 95128 (408) 995-5453 ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS Oconnor Family Medicine Residency 455 Oconnor Dr Ste 250 San Jose, CA 95128 2005 - 2023 WebMD LLC. Christina was born and raised in San Diego, CA and graduated from UC Merced in 2018 with a bachelors degree in Public Health. He attended UC San Diego for his undergraduate degree where he studied Microbiology and Public Health. While I am incredibly grateful for the experiences I had in the Midwest and the wonderful people I met along the way, California was beckoning me back home for residency. "Alexandra Duisberg is a self-described overachiever, a former Olympic skater and a fourth-year med student at the University of Pennsylvania, who said she probably wouldn't be dating if it. She is especially passionate about improving systems to ensure everyone has access to quality, affordable healthcare. [GEN-OBIT] Obituary Daily Times v18no027; King Butler; Obituary Daily Times v18no027 ----- To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to <[email protected][email protected] She works in San Jose, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Other Specialty. Additionally, I completed the Ph.D. course in Inflammation and Immunology at Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine. I was born and raised in Baghdad, Iraq to an Assyrian-Chaldean family. I was born and spent my childhood jumping around several different parts of Los Angeles county. She aspires to apply the knowledge and skills from her MPH to a future career as an epidemiologist. Medical School: University of California, San Francisco, Areas of Interest: Improving healthcare access and administration, interdisciplinary care, food and movement as medicine. Now that I am (somehow) officially a doctor, one of my main goals is to learn how to use my voice and social standing to advocate more loudly and publicly for people that have been disadvantaged and marginalized. I was also involved in Georgetowns Medical-Legal partnership, where I saw firsthand how social and economic factors lead to health inequities. It wasnt until I was accepted into a scholarship program, that I had the resources and the guidance I needed to pursue medicine! susie boeing net worth; lou diamond phillips in grease Jacqueline was born in Acapulco, Mexico. He has always been interested in health sciences, but it was through the Stanford CARE research internship that he developed a keen interest in public health. Ana was born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico. I truly live for my community, and I am excited to be a new Californian serving the diverse and resilient community of San Jose. In her free time, Marissa loves spending time with her family and friends, volunteering, exploring new areas of San Diego, blogging, baking, and working out. During her free time, you can find her on outdoor runs, going to hot yoga, and being around her loved ones. My community was so robust in diversity that the first time I remember meeting a white American person was in 4th grade. After UCLA, he attained a Master of Social Work in 2019 from the University of Southern California. Marissa was born in the UK, but grew up predominantly in Ohio. I moved up to the 21st mile mark when I went to Boston College for Biology undergrad. After graduation from UW, I taught an MCAT prep course and worked as a scribe in a cardiology clinic in Seattle, but I missed the Land Down Under (dun-dah) and moved back across the Pacific to Brisbane to begin medical school. The COVID-19 pandemic opened Rochelle to the world of Epidemiology and Public Health, in which they created and shared code in R on mapping COVID-19 cases for Bay Area counties. She was raised in Los Angeles, California. In her free time, Aryana is a frequent flyer and globe-trotter. Her internship with the Health Education and Promotion program at the UC Davis Student Health and Wellness Center is what sparked her interest in the public health field. She also served as Medical Director for StopThirst, working with displaced Syrians seeking refuge. I left my interview day convinced that these were my people and I wanted to learn from them. Her work experience in the medical field confirmed that she wanted to pursue higher education in Public Health, she is passionate about health behavior specifically on womens rights. My advice to future applicants is to similarly choose a program where you will not only develop broad skillsets needed to become a fantastic family physician, but also one where you are empowered to grow into the centered and well-balanced person both you and your patients deserve. At Tufts, I got involved with the Phoenix Project, which facilitates health discussions with people experiencing incarceration. Disponibili per licenze RF e RM. She moved to San Francisco Bay Area in 2017 and completed her B.S. I also interned at the UCLA COVID-19 Virtual Training Academy, a collaborative between the California Department of Public Health, UCLA, and UCSF that aimed to build a competent workforce to implement the States Covid-19 contract tracing. I worked as a clinic coordinator and health educator and also provided weekly street outreach services to our community members experiencing homelessness and marginal housing. After graduating, she went to work for a non-profit organization as a Research Assistant working with data for their outpatient services, crisis residential treatment services and substance use. Areas of Interest: Addiction Medicine, Behavioral Health, Womens Health/OB, Pediatrics, Advocacy. She believes that everyone deserves the best level of care, including people that have been overlooked. I was born in Virginia but raised mostly along the west coast from Los Angeles all the way up to Seattle. After graduating, Kristen spent two years as a Nutritionist for the Texas WIC Program and then three years at Dexcom in San Diego. By working on projects about environmental influences on child development as well as HPV infection in vulnerable women, Kayleigh developed a passion for research and an appreciation for the direct impact that public health work can have on peoples lives. She became interested in public health and community based research after working with ELSI scholars and learning about ethical and social implications of genomics research. She wants to pursue public health to support the healthcare system in the best way possible, especially after witnessing the pandemic closely in China. In her free time, Jane enjoys learning to sew and spending time at the beach. in Social Welfare and a minor in Education. UC San Diego 9500 Gilman Dr. La Jolla, CA 92093 (858) 534-2230. My hobbies outside of medicine include playing guitar, cooking, hitting the weights, fishing, camping, and spending time with my fiance, family, and friends. Medical School: University of California, San Francisco, Areas of Interest: Preventive Medicine, Health Tech, Primary Care Innovation, Patient Education, Mental Health, Reproductive Health. She is dedicated to changing the healthcare system to better serve patients and families. Areas of Interest: Addiction Medicine, Trauma Informed Care, Urban and Immigrant Health Disparities, Womens Reproductive Health & Reproductive Justice, Family Planning, Mentorship. Shes applied public health knowledge throughout her work experience, including working as an Arabic language global programs intern at Millies Bookshelf and as a clinical trial data manager at CRC Oncology. "Alexandra Duisberg se describe a s misma como una gran triunfadora, ex patinadora olmpica y estudiante de medicina de cuarto ao en la Universidad de Pensilvania, quien dijo que probablemente no estara saliendo si no fuera por La Liga. In her free time she enjoys exercising, cooking, spending time with her friends and family, and brunching. I lived in California, South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Massachusetts, before settling down in the Bay Area. With guidance from her amazing professors and mentor, she completed an honors thesis on stomach cancer in Asian Americans due to her research interest in health disparities. Phone Number: (917) 364-**** Arrest Records & Driving Infractions Alexandra Duisberg View Arrests Search their Arrest Records, Driving Records, Contact Information, Photos and More. Dana Song graduated from UC San Diego with a bachelors in Public Health. After graduating I decided to pursue a teaching credential from UC Merced where I ended up working as a 5th grade Teacher. In 2016, Rima began working at the Naval Health Research Center in San Diego, CA where she was a part of a project developing the first electronic database for U.S. Navy Search and Rescue operations. While balancing school, life, and a global pandemic, Dana enjoys decompressing on a road and/or mountain bike ride wheneverpossible. She is first generation and family oriented. My dream of becoming a physician stemmed from my desire to be able to provide patients with the care I wish my family had received. Heres to growth, new challenges and exciting opportunities. Her personal experience of overcoming language barriers sparked her interest in Education and Linguistics. As a college student, she was involved in community health outreach, and became fascinated by public health. After graduating college, she worked for a couple of years as a health educator focusing on teen pregnancy and STI/HIV awareness and prevention. She is interested in epidemiology and data analysis, particularly maternal, infant, and child health. Jacqueline has been working as a CNA for the past two years at a Japanese skilled nursing facility. During her studies, Shelby worked as a research assistant on several studies related to cannabis consumer behavior, including one on cannabis packaging and another on the adverse effects associated with synthetic cannabinoid consumption. In the future, he hopes to conduct research that will help diabetes patients. Save Page Now. Erin Natale was born and raised in Los Angeles in the Pasadena area. Duke Box 102359, Durham, NC 27710. She also volunteers for the dietician at the Housing and Dining Department at UCSD, helping design the Top 8 menu for students with food allergies and creating handouts listing the safe foods available at the UCSD markets, for those with specific dietary preferences. Other Emergency Medicine Physicians Nearby, Emergency Medicine Physicians Nearby by Procedures, Emergency Medicine Physicians Nearby by Conditions, Fractures, Dislocations, Derangement, and Sprains. Ultimately, she would love to work for a program that helps the food allergy community navigate life with food allergies through education and support through counseling. In his free time, Aditya likes to play tennis, table tennis, and listen to music. I also maintain leadership position in 2 nonprofits that I am passionate about: VietHope - an educational nonprofit that supports Youth in Vietnam, and One Body Village - an organization that takes care of children in Southeast Asia who were trafficked. While in high school, she realized that she wanted to become a physician to help empower people with health information. In her spare time, Jessica likes to hang out with her nieces and nephew, see her family, and enjoy the outdoors. of 1 Using her own experiences with severe food allergies to ensure that others facing the same challenges have the resources to have an overall healthy lifestyle. Areas of Interest: Rural Medicine, Sports Medicine, Latinx Communities. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Public Health from California State University, Northridge. I pursued an MPH concurrently with my MD, and I spent an extra year embedding myself in governmental agencies around drug pricing, health insurance, and local public health. paradise valley mall carousel alexandra duisberg, md. Up Next ~ The one and only Monica Gillie - you may find the pair of us exploring creeks and hiding from mountain lions in the Santa Cruz mountains while wearing matching sun hats! This work was supported by gifts from the Flu Lab. I also served as a COVID-19 volunteer during this year, which inspired my passion for public health. He is interested in using quantitative data to tell a story and improve lives. If you've never seen a sulcus sign, hit me up for a great physical exam finding. Nghi is a first-generation college graduate and is extremely passionate about improving health equity andaddressing health disparities within underserved communities. Her experience working with La Maestra Community Health Centers, and other local San Diego nonprofits, led to her pursuit of an MPH at UC San Diego, with a concentration in Health Policy. I had the privilege of participating in the UCLA Public Health Scholars Program. Medical School: University of California San Francisco, Areas of Interest: Underserved populations, reproductive health, adolescent health, LGBTQ+ health, palliative care, medical education. In her free time, Florence loves finding new hiking trails in San Diego and facetiming her family. In addition to her studies, she currently serves on the Board ofDirectors for The Childs Primary School and the Conquering Cancer committee at the Salk Institute. I was born and raised in Hsinchu, Taiwan. Alexandra Duisberg is 32-year-old former medical student and Ex-Girlfriend of Billionaire Eric Schmidt, he is a former Google CEO.However, Eric Schmidt has split from his latest young companion, Alexandra Duisberg just weeks after she flaunted a pink sapphire ring, sparking engagement rumors. I believe prevention and sports medicine go hand in hand with these principles as we help our patients and our community become healthier. During medical school, there were several experiences that added perspective and depth to my trajectory, some notable ones being joining the International Street Medicine Institute and aiding our friends who sleep outside, co-founding the Homeless Consult Service at University Medical Center, presenting at conferences at home and abroad, being managing editor for the school magazine, and of course, living for and learning from my patients every single day. I experienced the difficulty of navigating the American healthcare system as an immigrant: language barrier, complications around preventive/emergency services, and insurance coverage. and to have her family and my sister close by in the Bay Area. I had the privilege of participating in the UCLA Public Health Scholars Program. I pursued a post-baccalaureate at Mills College and went on to study medicine at UC Davis. Having lived my entire life in Northern California up until that point, I was excited for the opportunity to travel to the Midwest for medical school. After a brief gap year, I moved up to the Northeast to Boston where I completed medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine. View Profile. It was clear that the training was rigorous, but the environment of shared success and teaching presented a culture that was inviting, rather than intimidating. After college, I worked as a clinical research coordinator for a project that studied how to improve healthcare for women with opioid use disorder. Her connection to her city, family and roots to her neighborhood were too strong. While interning at the Emory Prospective Opportunity for Women's health Research (EmPOWR) Initiative she became fascinated with womens reproductive health. Here her passion for research, data and mental health grew and decided to pursue higher education for public mental health. I am excited to now call San Jose my home and continue learning how to best serve a diverse community, both locally and globally. According to dailymail.com, Alexandra Duisberg was born in Guatemala to parents who worked as US diplomats. Priscilla Cardenas (pronouns: she, her, hers) was born in San Diego and raised in the neighborhood of Barrio Logan. Sharon is a San Diego native who stops at nothing. June 11, 2022 Posted by: what does dep prenotification from us treas 303 mean . He graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2017 with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. The best result we found for your search is Alexandra Duisberg age 30s in Mill Valley, CA in the Muir Woods Park neighborhood. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family, playing with her two dogs, cooking, and exploring restaurants in San Diego. She became the first person in her family to go to college.
Nisqually Junior Football League, Harrow Crown Court Judges, Taco Tuesday, Whiskey Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday, Antelope Valley Population Growth, How Long Was Dana Valery Married To Tim Saunders, Articles A